MacRetro Mini Meet Carron Valley 1030am, Hit Trail 11am.

Hi. I've just realised how far this is. I somehow originally thought it was near Glentress, then found out exactly where it is.
I won't be there :(

P20":2zol9d0a said:
Hi. I've just realised how far this is. I somehow originally thought it was near Glentress, then found out exactly where it is.
I won't be there :(

:cry: It is quite far, next time for a Glentress meet though

kaiser":1q657zuz said:
Davedownhill":1q657zuz said:
Its pretty mellow, more a blue than a red, but with a funpark section at the end which can be rocky in places. Short lap with gentle climbs/downs...
trailmap at http://www.carronvalley.org.uk/

Good stuff Dave, was getting worried about bringing a rigid singlespeed as everyones bringing sus.

Well my Clockwork is rigid, got gears though but it's a small road cassette and no granny ring so i was hoping there'd be no major climbs :) .

no worries P20, I was quite suprised you could make it with the distance and weather involved, but the glentress meets are worth it simply for the cakes :) so we'll see you at the next one.

Quick one in a million chance appeal :roll: Has anyone got a 73mm square taper BB? I want to try it in my frame with my cranks to work out what size I need then I'll post it back to you with my eternal gratitude :D

sorry K, no got a BB for you.

Looking forward to tomorrow, will be bringing the proflex as I'm still a bit tender after my close encounter with a feista on a quite cumbria road :roll:, will show you my injuries the morrow.

Away Caboose will not be able to make it :cry: But I will bring along some tiffin for the tea dave.

kaiser":2io4x5nw said:
Quick one in a million chance appeal :roll: Has anyone got a 73mm square taper BB? I want to try it in my frame with my cranks to work out what size I need then I'll post it back to you with my eternal gratitude :D

You can have the old one out my GT ;) , it's a 73mm shell and about a 117mm axle, turns ok but i dont think it's long for this world, i'll bring it along anyhooo :)

jimihendrix":392a9ubv said:
kaiser":392a9ubv said:

You can have the old one out my GT ;) , it's a 73mm shell and about a 117mm axle, turns ok but i dont think it's long for this world, i'll bring it along anyhooo :)

;) :cool: :cool:

Another great day :D now topped of with a snooze,pizza and some stella :LOL:

Get ready for the next AUGUST meet, the 1st Annual RetroBike Open Time Trial. :D

Back