Tell us about yourself and what do you look like.......

Yep, she was a hottie in all that leather on the album covers...but we really must continue this on the new thread. Speaking of all that leather, I guess Crass must have hated them....

y9yyqn.jpg

37 and I've been mountain biking since 1988 and have never taken a break for longer than three months - and even when I have/do I've had a very good reason. I used to race but now I ride for fun... which means racing with my mates, or on my own. Retro is just one of my bike things, but it's all about taking the bikes out and using them for me.

Work = oil field trash. I've filled a few passports but I've done my time in assorted sh!tholes of the world and I now do my wells from a desk

38 years old. Used to work as a decorator, now stuck in a factory which was supposed to be a temporary measure but along came wife/house/kids and bills need to be paid. Been there 17years and have been given a pretentious title for what I do but if anyone ever asks I say 'I'm just a machine operator'. :twisted:
Music tastes, metal is my main vein of listening material but will listen to most things.
I've been riding since 4 years old. I've ridden BMX, road and got into MTB's in 1992 which is where I've stayed.
Also practised martial arts for 3 years, Kyokushinkai, had a 15 year break on that and went back to it, albeit a different style, Tang-soo-do. Been doing that for 4 years but have been out for the past 6 months with back, knee and feet injuries (not all at once thankfully). Hope to get back into it in the next 3 months, injuries dictating :(

Attachments

• Rob and The Little Guy.jpg
    Rob and The Little Guy.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,012
33 years... so really young still, at least my mind is!
First cross country skier, then changed for mtb about -93 after few years to the road and finally for track, sprint, keirin and kilo.
Now retired few years ago and working with outdoor equipment´s.
Really enjoying ride just for fun!

sam_jpg.jpg

SamuStartti1km.jpg

me.jpg

Back