Retro cars?

s_zigmond":gpb15hu2 said:
al":gpb15hu2 said:
ps Drive to Italy? Me and the other half do the Italy thing a couple of times a year and we hire something new and a left hooker and rev its nuts off! Well when in Rome. ;)

I used to do that, but
a) its cost a fortune
b) a have a 15month old daughter with lots of toys
c) The autobahn!!!!!!!!

GO FOR IT! REALLY! they are brilliant!

Hmm... Retro cars is right my my street:

My 1991 Honda CRX road car:

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

My 1988 GTM Coupe hillclimb car (with a Honda engine):
DSC01068.jpg

My 1988 CRX race car:
IMG_9861.jpg

060507057.jpg

My 1998 Honda Aerodeck (I'm not a crack dealer, honest :LOL: ):
DSC00263.jpg

Yes, I like Hondas :oops:

The old Alfa is back in the fray!

After barely 75 miles of testing she has just returned from a gruelling 1273 mile round trip to the Le Mans Classic.
She never missed a beat the whole trip and even returned a respectable 28 mpg (the race spec motor is still on the bench so I expect this figure to drop :( ) despite running full of camping gear at 80-90 mph
She was an absolute joy on the empty French roads through the Swiss Normandie and we had a fantastic half hour duel with a D-Type Jag at one point. Thursday night over a deserted Salisbury Plain was special too, clear starlit skies and warm air coming through the windows as she barked from bend to bend keeping that M3 BMW in the picture honest
Pic was taken in Wiltshire on way down- a Cigar for the best caption :LOL:

lmc091.jpg

The Classic was fantastic as usual and deffinately worth the trip. Just a taster of what to see down there........

lmc082.jpg

I have a bit of an announcement to make regarding Le Mans in the next few weeks that might be of interest to the petrol heads on here. Watch this space!!

s

Come on dont keep me waiting two weeks!! :D

Dad was pleased he might not of got there this year but his old baby he looked after won an outright :D

what a gorgeous car is that ,..second photo in the front,..what is it?

(yes your alfa is a beauty ;) )

Frogracer, you were on Honda (R)Evolutions weren't you? Sure I remember your cars.

Got a 1994 UK Prelude VTEC, just cant find owt worth changing it for!

Dr S , can you put more pics of your Alfa ?

I am pretty sure that there are 2 like that sitting in my mum garage . One of them has a different back though , but they are same model . they were being restored so they might be finished when I see them in august .

Back