Cinelli XA stem...

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a beautiful Cinelli XA stem BUT it only fits larger size bars. :cry:

1" quill x 120mm

I am using 46cm profiles and am going to use a Kalloy for now unless anyone wants to swap a traditional Road stem for the XA. I am looking for 120mm+ in length and it must be a -10degree rise (if you know what I mean). I will check out the diameter bars it needs but it is about 1mm dia too big for standard road bars. The profiles fit fine in a MTB stem so they are that dia. Whatener that is!

If you can help, or just sell me a pretty stem, them please get in touch...
Thanks.

The cinelli will be 26.4 which is the old style. Which bars are you using? I guess you'll need a 26.0 clamp. Will have a look in the garage tomorrow.

Quill stems are cheap as chips on ebay.

Thanks John,

I have a couple of avenues to explore. Do you want the XA? Alterantivly are 26.4 bars still avalible?

Why the flinking blip did they do that in the first place for, Italians :roll: .

Cheers for helping though :D

I have a (rather well used) set of cinelli 26.4 44cm bars you can have for not an awful lot if interested. Not much in the way of stems (which isn't 26.4 ironically)

Thanks John, I'll let you know, may be getting a new sexy stem so if you want you can have the XA for not a lot or a good discount on a Tee-shirt! :LOL:

Back