Tell us about yourself and what do you look like.......

hi my names tony..im going to be 40 on the 27th july(have mid life crisis booked for august).ive been into biking for waaaaay too long.ive spent more than i can remember on the pretty things.started on rigid and then wussed out and went soft at the back end.i lurve san andreases(!) best bike ive seen.im mad into gadgets and related stuff and on week ends i hunt leicester fans in the woods.ha theres only 3 of em so quite rare(hi bruv).

Hi Ned,

Yes I joined RMWEB quite a while ago, my user name is Sishades and the avatar is the LCFC emblem. Although I visit it every day I do not add much to the forum having only contributed around 100 posts. I much prefer the New railway modellers forum (almost 1000 posts), again same online name and avatar.

Here is a link to my layout on this forum if anyone wants to have a peek,

http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... 22&t=15919

Well, I may as well join in, since I've not met many folks off the site.

Here's me with the boss (and junior boss! :roll: ).

Been ridin' mountain bikes since about '84 and also been know to scuba dive and climb mountains for kicks.

Now I just do as I'm told! :D

DSCN2041.jpg

hmmm

Will try and post a pic,am 34 years of age(feel like 80 :LOL: )
Have been dossing about with the 2 wheelers for years,gt then mtrax,gt,pace,then more pace,then orange :cool:

Re: c

spitoon":29r8xaqj said:
whats the large building behind you :cool: :cool:

That's the shed. :D

It's an Effing big castle just outside Jaipur called Amber fort. If I ever emigrated it would be India I went to. I'll never get tired of visiting, it's the most mind blowing place in the world.

What a great idea. It's nice to put a face to a name. I'm 38 years young, Canadian but live in Denmark now. Been a cook since I was 16 but am a postman now. Besides being into bikes, I've played drums for 20 years, studied philosophy and literature (love books and writing), have studied martial arts (Wing chun do) and used to be a punk in the 80's with a big mohawk. You brits should be familiar with that sight! ;-) Here's a pic of me and one of my daughter.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Daniella 014.jpg
    Copy (2) of Daniella 014.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,122
  • paulcopy.JPG
    paulcopy.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,122
Back