Amp wanted

i have heard of them, unfortunatly a bit ot my price range at the mo :( also looking for summin older pref vu meters etc etc. cheers tho they look damn nice :)

Amp

heres sum pics of the Amp

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

Dipsy":rfgblhll said:
British made amps will cost a good few quid but will sound much better than Japanese made amps.

Ha ha ha ha! Please go to www.avforums.com and say that there (it will be like dropping a grenade in playschool)

Will have to gently let you down there: Retro Jap amps were built far far better than UK stuff and are now highly sort after - just get the right one and you'll be laughing.

I myself have a Pioneer SA-608 amp (silver with the blue display) for sale, bit like this one on fleabay but better condition:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-PIONEER-S ... 638Q2em122

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What's that pink thing...? Presumably at £35 it was worth more than the sad Vauxhall Nova that used to give it a home... :evil:

Oooh, that subwoofer really improves the fidelity... :roll:

Latest posts

Back