Tell us about yourself and what do you look like.......

sishades

Retro Newbie
As a newbie to this forum I would like to introduce myself. I am 41 years of age and am a carer for my youngest son, Joseph who is 6 years old. My other hobbies include Model Railways, Leicester City, and Martial Arts. Here is a picture of myself, sitting on a volcano sporting a very cool hat.

f3044b31.jpg

There, thats got the ball rolling, whos next? I could post some pictures of Gibbleking but my lawyers have advised me against it.

gets out all his piccies of bro ...puts em in wickerman and burns it too the ground...digs hole puts in ashes and 23 tonnes of concrete and horse manure ..erects sign declaring industrial waste and walks away...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bikes and Model Railways - what could be better!

There's always something to do whatever the weather.

Have you joined RMweb.co.uk yet? Lots of friendly folk - just like here.

Go to - http://www.rmweb.co.uk - and say 5050 sent you :) :)

Hi,

Model railways! As if my life of old tat cars and bikes wasn't enough to drive my wife away! Hang on, i have an idea. ;)

Me and the mrs have inherited her dads models.Most of them are still boxed. They are lovely things, think we are going to build shelving for one or two of the locos.

Cheers,Al

new guy to the forum , HI , been a rider of full suss' mtbs for a few years but lately have built a pre '98 (not really retro I know) Orange P7 and am loving the ride , it's really nice to feel connected to the ground .It's improving my bike handling skills no end.

carlos-g":1pe27rrg said:
new guy to the forum , HI , been a rider of full suss' mtbs for a few years but lately have built a pre '98 (not really retro I know) Orange P7 and am loving the ride , it's really nice to feel connected to the ground .It's improving my bike handling skills no end.

Hi and welcome

I learnt to ride MTB's in the early 90's when even front sus was rare!

Personally, I think all 'new skool' freeriders should spend a few weeks on a rigid steed learning to ride properly ;)

I am a hairy musician type who has been into biking since 92.
I have always loved natural wood and that started off at school and then into adulthood as a musician, as I am one of a few pro players of the didgeridoo. I teach part time and have been out of cycling since a road accident and theft of my bike.

I have more than a passing resemblance to James May of Topgear! and as you can see below I have gained some weight since my riding days when I weighed 11.5 stone.

I work for myself and I am also a composer of different styles of music to picture and other applications where music is needed. I released my first album (recorded 1999) after I got my compensation through....

here is me in ation at the Bournemouth International Conference Centre (BIC)

Simoninterhol2008-12.jpg

and playing slide didge. (like a Trombone)

interholslidedidge2.jpg

Back