1993 Kona Kilauea Restoration

stevelilley":22sw2l8o said:
I haven't the time or money to do this, can anyone suggest where is best to advertise this for sale?
Any idea

Um... here?

There is a for sale section!

Needs a price, and add your location or if you will post, pictures help, the more the merrier.

Back on topic, this is looking smart. Have the decals gone on yet?

Thanks coomber, decals haven't gone on yet cos the frame and forks haven't been resprayed yet. Got an email back from TF Tuning saying they can remove the bushings from the fork legs so it'll be off to Wiltshire for my forks then....

Looking for a suspension service centre that can remove the bushings in my fork legs.
Tried TFTuning in Wiltshire and they would do it but for a price and its MILES from North Yorkshire, so I called Pace in Thornton-Le-Dale just outside York who are a lot closer and will take a look for me, otherwise the fork legs will have to be left as is or powder coating which I don't really want to do.

On the plus side, I have all the components polished up and ready. Will post some pics of the sexy bits soon!....

Re:

I think it would look good in dark red. Same as the original but without the silver.

CTK, That's a good shout, the dark red would look great. I'll think about that!
Fork legs have gone to the powder coaters in York (Yorvik Engineering in Haxby), to be finished in Arctic White with decals applied and lacquered over.
Can't wait to see them sometime next week.

Have been busy cleaning and polishing all the components.
Wheels are ready and sparkling clean, have been trued and new rim tape put in.

Some pictures of the wheels and some components complete to date.....

New cables, cable donuts, chain, v-brake pipes and boots and some red Hope QR wheel skewers ordered today too

Back