Show Us Your Workstation!

I really like the RP8s great if you are making music, not for HiFi though as they have the amps built in.

There are others in this price range,but KRKs had good reviews and seemed to be what I was looking for at the time.

You will need a decent soundcard to connect them.

My mate had/has a set of those I think...he is a musician type, I have no musical bones in my body so his musician talk mostly just confused me. :oops:

Considering the cost of these I find them remarkably good. Though most pro composers are spending up to £4,000 for a pair of nearfield monitors....

Room size is also important when choosing monitors.....

I've got a small home studio setup here so I need some better monitors.. Though the room isn't awfully big so I'm looking at the RP6's as well... they'd probably perform better in here..

The RP6s are a bit smaller and the 5s are tiny! Though I would also look at the next rung up in the range ladder too...

Check out the ranges from Adam too, they are supposed to sound fantastic...

Work workstation is less interesting than home one. No hifi and no Retrobike :cry:

Some creative use/abuse of MS Paint and highlighters by my colleagues are about the only things of note. You can't see it but the far printout is a picture of me with added top hat and monocle enquiring "Cup of tea old chap?"... I guess I can only be glad it doesn't just say "Whinging Pom". :LOL:

And no windows anywhere near us either. :cry:

Back