Genesis Latitude

After an 853 frame to replace my 853 Sanderson Life - hands down the most exquisite frame I've had the pleasure of but finally had to admit it's just a touch too long for me :cry:

Totally besotted with the 853 ride quality though and this seems ideal to me...

Got to admit to having got an Altitude 853 frame for very reasonable money earlier this year , ran with 10mm at first then picked up some 150 RS and dropped them to 120 , loving it more the more I ride it .

For you Elpeddro, piccies to make you want to spend money , what size is your Sanderson ? I 'm running a 17.5 Altitude but I know I'm a bit taller than you , I thought (if memory serves me correct ) that most of the UK ish steel HT's were about the same length (Cotics are slightly longer in TT but not much ) so wouldhave thought an inline post and 60>70mm stem would have worked .
Matthew

Attachments

• 053113172007.jpg
    053113172007.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 618
  • 2013-05-31_17-17-45_668.jpg
    2013-05-31_17-17-45_668.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 618
You haven't seen all the chips and scratches on mine , tis a bit scruffy paintwork wise but with the price I paid for the frame I was ok with the marks , may get it repainted when I've built the Lava Dome but that may take a few months !

I'm short in the legs so do like a decent top tube stretch, but at a horizontal 24.5" the Sanderson is just a touch too far!

Re:

Quick update, I have changed the stock bar and stem combo for something wider and shorter. Also wanted to drop the height (the bike came with too many spacers) - much improved. Cornering feels much better, wanders a bit more on the way up but that's a compromise I'm willing to make.

Excuse hte poor photos, they were taken a while ago :oops:

Haven't been out as much as I had hoped so far this summer (work and family commitments) but love it when I do...

Nice new riding spot discovered

Re:

New riding spot, gotta love that! :D

Afraid mine's not seen much abuse recently either, it's been all about the Mojo this year...

Back