FH-M737 rear hub and a pair of rims.

integerspin

Senior Retro Guru
I have a lovely HB-M737 front hub, and it needs using so I need a
rim. Wheel get lonely if you don't have matching ones, yes they do,
so I could do with a FH-M737 hub, then I will need another rim;-)
Of course if you have a pair of M737 wheels I might be up for them.

I've got a pair of M737 wheels on Mavic 121 sup 36h grey anodized rims. Good state, only used on road, not in salty conditions. I can mail you a photo if you want but it will take a long while 'cause they are storage.

I believe I have a rear wheel on a mavic 230 rim and a matching spare rim.

Posssibly have a spare front hub as well in m737 and m750

Now I'm in trouble, because I try to equip my bike with full XT set (because the V-brake), but my rear hub is Stx, 7 speed. Now I bought an XT cassette, but I fear, I need to change the STX rear hub to an M737. I found one, but that one has got 36 holes, and my classic Mavic rim has got 32... :S

I've got a new M739 leveler set(instead of a 7speed LX, only for canti), and the M737 cassette on the shelf, so I seriously try to finish my bike, because I need to go a 220Km trip on 5th of July. :D

So, I'm interested about anything. :)

/ anyway, I will equip my Kettler frame from '95 with a full '96 XT set! :) I try to avoid "new" parts. I realize, a good "retro" bike is more expensive, and complicated then buy a new KTM, for example. But more fun!!! :D /

integerspin":2yq5flvk said:
I have a lovely HB-M737 front hub, and it needs using so I need a
rim. Wheel get lonely if you don't have matching ones, yes they do,
so I could do with a FH-M737 hub, then I will need another rim;-)
Of course if you have a pair of M737 wheels I might be up for them.
I have a Front & Rear set of 32H Silver Mavic 217 S.U.P. rims laced to M737 Hubs. The wheels are near-perfect and have only been ridden about 50 miles (31 km) because my wife never rode the bike that I had built-up for her. Except for a bit of wear/black in the (machined) braking surfaces the wheels look new. The spokes are DT SS 15/14/15 DB with Red alloy nipples. IIRC I bought these from Colorado Cyclist, but it may have been Wheelsmith (it was years ago).

I'd be happy to shoot some nice, sharp photos of the wheels and email them to you if you like. The problem is that I'm in Los Angeles, so the shipping to you would probably be prohibitive and thus not cost effective to buy them from me.

Keith

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back