Retrobike Meet NW England - September 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannondale king":1fel1tvs said:
kev if you bring the cross bike im gonna call you a dirty tester :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you turn up I'll be amazed :LOL:

I may bring a Yeti - must resist bringing the one with 4" of travel and brakes that work!

MadCowKev":3p6d4292 said:
cannondale king":3p6d4292 said:
kev if you bring the cross bike im gonna call you a dirty tester :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If you turn up I'll be amazed :LOL:

I may bring a Yeti - must resist bringing the one with 4" of travel and brakes that work!

Am thinking the same think Kev...makes the peaks a heap more fun I'm afraid to say! Though not really in spirit. Is it built yet? best take this to pm....

I will try to attend the meeting aswell.

It's a hectic period at the office by then but I think I will be able to slide it in,...

Defiant":1xwphhqx said:
I will try to attend the meeting aswell.

It's a hectic period at the office by then but I think I will be able to slide it in,...

Always good to see some new faces. Why not get a car full of teh Dutch members to come with you.. Yo-Eddy, Elev12k etc?

Gump - you have PM ;)

Should be ace - will be there.

Let's keep it old skool gents. Real men don't need 4" of travel and disk brakes ;)

John":ss1r9aqo said:
Should be ace - will be there.

Let's keep it old skool gents. Real men don't need 4" of travel and disk brakes ;)

Try that in the alps :shock: I've just ordered a bike with 7" of travel and
8" disc rotors :LOL:

Ps i will be there too, and staying for the quiz this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back