The Sun is out...

Out for a gentle 10-miler today...

P7140680_zps9f77d80a.jpg

P7140684_zps754f24e9.jpg

P7140685_zps8a50e891.jpg

Lovely that Mike. I'm a sucker for copper flam and that green sets it off a treat. You've even managed to find a colour co-ordinated bandstand :D

Goldie":ny9zl2hu said:
Lovely that Mike. I'm a sucker for copper flam and that green sets it off a treat. You've even managed to find a colour co-ordinated bandstand :D

Now THAT's attention to detail!

Beautiful bike, absolutely love that - thanks for so many outdoors photos.

Thanks for the comments, the bandstand in Devonport Park was pure luck, in the colour matching stakes!

Re:

Finally got around to fitting a vintage Coloral water bottle to my Sun Snip Prestige...
Looks the part I think, and still usable.

P3290426_zpsadb3801a.jpg

P3290425_zps9e185f26.jpg

P3290427_zps42f130c8.jpg

Re:

Great to see another Sun Snipe on the road. I have a Snipe from 1972 which I bought new in 1972. I think that you have seen a photo of it on another thread. The frame of mine is virtually identical to yours, but does not have the oil point on the bottom bracket. The Huret Svelto you fitted is the same as my original equipment and my bike has 'C' nuts fitted as original equipment, so I wonder whether 'S' nuts existed in 1972.

I would be interested to know where you acquired the new decals for your frame as my frame has suffered a bit from winter salt as it now gets used all year round and may require a repaint at some time.

Back