rare ;) elevated Nishiki Kodiak 1990 UPDATED 22/5/14 pg4

Re: rare ;) elevated Nishiki Kodiak 1990 Finished page 2 :)

That's cool. :cool: I really should stay in the post 98 section as there's another bike I'd like to own.

Re: rare ;) elevated Nishiki Kodiak 1990 Finished page 2 :)

some ride!
the bike rides fantastic - provokes funny style and aggresive ride, gives lot of fun!
enjoy:

IMG_0003.JPG

Clipboard10.jpg

Clipboard15.jpg

Clipboard17.jpg

Re:

Beauty! Nice pics, Marcin.

Not to derail, but......what a coincidence! Look what I just saw on eBay Germany! Maybe this could be a companion to the Kodiak?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nishiki-Evolutio ... 1484477231

Yet another Nishiki e-stay I never knew existed! It has the same double-bend in the chainstays as the Kodiak and the Colorado Nishiki e-stays.

Trying to post a pic just now, but the evil pic-upload gremlins are preventing me from doing so (probably a result of living 10,000 miles away from RB servers). Perhaps someone else can upload the auction pic? I'll post the auction on the eBay and Marketplace section as well.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Exactly - it looks preety similar to mines, but having monostay at rear and different cable routing (all three in top tube) Never seen any of this before Thanks for the link :)

Re:

Found this today for sale and wandering WTF is this?
It's non e-stay, low end Hi-ten frame, low-end Exage 300LX stuff, but it's named same as mines! Even graphics / logotypes are same!

Pics from Allegro.pl
n4.jpg

n3.jpg

n2.jpg

n1.jpg

I think it is a Nishiki Kodiak ;-)

I am going to take a guess that it's the Canadian version of Nishiki. We have loads here, but they are a different family of Nishiki to the Alien and similar. Pretty sure they were designed and imported by Norco.

Re:

Mine Nishiki Kodiak having Rose signatures, so it's probably version for European / German market
Strange for me is name and shape of logos in that model They're exactly same as in my frame, but they're just two so different bikes!

Re:

That E-stay looks sweet Marcin! :cool:

Those brake levers confuse me though :?
It looks like they have two pivot points :?

Mike

Back