STOLEN KLIEN

r20d

Retro Newbie
SORRY TO SWEAR BUT SOME BASTARD HAS STOLEN MY KLIEN FROM 89 I NEED ANOTHER ATTITUDE OR I'M GOING TO START DRINKING HAS ANYONE GOT A 17" ATTITUDE OR ADROIT FOR SALE PLEASE IF SO DROP ME A LINE B4 I SLIT MY WRISTS ............JUST JOKING ABOUT THE WRISTS RSEAGER@FREENET.CO.UK PS IF THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY KLIEN IS READING THIS ............DROP DEAD..!!!

Well thats some intro!

Sorry to hear about your loss. You may want to go to the wanted thread on this forum!

Good luck.

Cheers,Al

Sorry, I don't have a Klein for you, but you have my sympathies.
I'm still gutted about my Team Marin that was nicked by some scumbag back in '94. Thieves are the lowest of the low.

HI GUYS THANKS FOR the mails I also had a team marin the nickel plated one with full xtr stolen in finland when i lived there i only had if 5 weeks. I also had a raliegh chopper from 78 stolen and votec f7 but got those back

My Team Marin was nickel plated & full XTR. Beautiful bike.
Still got the original forks & headset as I changed to RC35s and Aheadset.
I wonder where they are now. I really hope they're being ridden and not just rusting away somewhere.
Luckily my '76 chopper has stayed put, but my night burner went the same way as the Team Marin. Gutted.
Good luck finding a replacement Klein.

My Team Marin was nickel plated & full XTR. Beautiful bike.
Still got the original forks & headset as I changed to RC35s and Aheadset.
I wonder where they are now. I really hope they're being ridden and not just rusting away somewhere.
Luckily my '76 chopper has stayed put, but my night burner went the same way as the Team Marin. Gutted.
Good luck finding a replacement Klein.

it was in helsinki in 1989 the police thought it was the russians as they had just caught 2 guys from russia stealing bikes

oh by the way the chopper and the votec were stolen in the uk not in finland , what colour is your raliegh chopper mine's orange

You have my sympathie too... :cry:

Do you have the number of you 89 klein ? (on the rear of the frame) ?
In the sale or on ebay... perhaps we could recognize it with that number...

Back