Looks tat, but rides like you wouldn't believe

Simon":3sbdp7j5 said:
Nemo is a really nice tubeset, probably perfect for your weight if you ride a frame that sort of size. Looks very nicely put together too (I'll let you off for all those modern parts!)

Well it was built up on the spur of the moment out of bits that were hanging around as I didn't really like it that much :? but I was bored so built it up ;)

Now I really like it :) I'll give it a bit more of a sympathetic build ( but only a bit ) ;)

The rear tyre is literally a few millimetres away from the seat tube and I thought it would cause problems :shock: but I've tried my hardest to get it to touch but without success so far ;)

hamster":h8eakpqa said:
It's more the toe overlap at the front which is worrying!

When your my height its just something you've got to get used to ;) never had a road bike that didn't have toe overlap :shock:

hamster":2p3zonr4 said:
Agree - I ride a 51cm frame, but even so, it looks really extreme!

Its definately the shortest wheelbase road bike I've ever seen :shock: its so tight that at first I thought perhaps it was built for 650c :shock: and I expected it to be really nervous and twitchy but somehow it isn't :?

When I come out of my house I go straight down a very steep hill and at the bottom there's quite a tight 'S' bend, if I can hit that flat out and not be tempted to feather the brakes I know I'm on a nice handling bike ;) and on this one I didn't even think of braking :)

Its definately built to the tightest tolerances I've ever seen though :shock:

hamster":3oqbwt7w said:
And can a little guy like you still push that big chainring round? I gave up an swapped to a 48T!

I'm trying my best :LOL: I'm riding with people a lot better than myself at the moment all of them regular gold medal sportif riders :shock: as I'm trying to get fit for a serious crack at Triathlons ;)

But their having far too much fun tearing my legs off three times a week for my likeing :LOL: did my longest ride for years last week :shock: as I got to my front door the odometre clicked to 87 miles :shock: I had to fall off my bike like a wet rag :D

Back