Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

My 2008 17 inch P7 Pro with Performance Pack, Fox Talas RLC's, Hope Mini Mono's and SRAM X9 shifters/rear mech.

Trevor.

Attachments

• Orange P7 Pro 001 (Small).jpg
    Orange P7 Pro 001 (Small).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,464
  • Orange P7 Pro 002 (Small).jpg
    Orange P7 Pro 002 (Small).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,465
here is the o2 finished at last .... and now sadly on ebay :oops:

Attachments

• DSC04784 (648 x 486).jpg
    DSC04784 (648 x 486).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,445
OrangeRetro":100afhxi said:
Thats the second time I've seen that prestige and damn its nice.. BUT.. I want to see some glorious technicolour photos.. that there must be a nice orange white fade.. surely not pink! :shock: :D :cool:

Trouble is it`s still at my parents house, I`m supposed to be going down to visit them this week so will take some decent pics. It`s orange and white fade (obviously!) and wears it`s age with pride (ie its a bit scratched up :LOL: )

Oh and last time I visited I replumbed the brakes with new Magura hosing and sorted it out ready for action again

My 2003 E8.

It's the main reason for me being on this site - I'm currently restoring a 1993 Aluminium Elite......

Attachments

• Copy of cms 176.jpg
    Copy of cms 176.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 2,622
clockwork.jpg

The other half Clockwork which she loves to bits. It is a random mishmash of components.

Lovin' the E8 and the Clockwork. :cool:

That means we now have an Elite, E3, E4 and E8. That's a full set as far as I know. It's odd though that the E4 was available in orange when all the others have only been silver.

Would be great to get a photo of a load of these bikes together one day. :cool:

cherrybomb":2nhey2ai said:
Lovin' the E8 and the Clockwork. :cool:

That means we now have an Elite, E3, E4 and E8. That's a full set as far as I know. It's odd though that the E4 was available in orange when all the others have only been silver.

Would be great to get a photo of a load of these bikes together one day. :cool:

[AlanPartridgeVoice] Let me strap on my geeky Orange underpants and pull out the forgotten E6 dug out from my large pile of not so retro Orange catalogues... 2001 to be exact [/AlanPartridgeVoice] :shock:

ahem.. back to normal.. heres the catalogue page.. sorry about the quality.. must get a scanner!

Attachments

• e6.jpg
    e6.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,551
Back