Pace RC200 F3 - Major Update!

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
A very, very red Pace.

Decided to strip the bike down and rebuild it as a single speed for commuting to work.

Pretty much all NOS parts, and some which have taken me soooo long to find - red RC130 bars for a start...

Still a few things I want to change long term:

1. Want to replace the stem with a quill version so I can lose the silly adapter thing, but finding one as mint as the ahead version I've got already is proving difficult, and I spent far too much on the one that's on at the moment...!

2. KMC gold single speed chain is on order through lbs...

3. Forks need to go to Tim for some TLC and a few tasty upgrades!!

4. Want to replace the seat tube clamp - again through Tim - which means I'll be running the original bolt rather than the blue Ringle QR that I'm using at the moment.

5. Semi considering replacing the red X-Lite Ti. skewers with some gold Ringles Ti Stix.

6. Semi considering replacing the Maguras with some red Kooka levers I've got and some lovely red cantis (Got the rears, need to find the fronts) - but at the moment they are soooo good that practical is coming before completeness...

7. Want to replace the rear freewheel with a nice WI one at some point when I can afford to eat again.

Some of the things that might not come through in the pics:

• Red Middleburn bullet caps on the valves.
• Snowflake front wheel built on Pace carbon hub - really like all the carbon at the front!
• Mavic 'Sunset' rear rim built on red Ringle screw-on Hub.
• Schizophrenic Flite (red one side, black t'other!).

Anyway, the pics - and please no sniggering at the bloody Maguras, I know they're not in keeping but they work damn you!!

Back