Best white Porcs in existence? Do I sell or keep?

Elevated, I clicked wrong in your post. 'Edit' instead of 'quote'. Maybe you should edit your post back to how it original was.

Elevated":8z5fk8uf said:
Elev12k":8z5fk8uf said:
I also did experience at a bike shop & were given Porcs as a thank you :p Apparently bike shop people consider them a very good way to say; thanks!

I bet they didn't realise how much they were giving away at the time! It was a great two weeks. I was 15 at the time and loved every minute. Hated having to leave and go back to school.

Maybe my bike shop did realize or they weren't as happy with me - I got black ones. One of them is still doing a proper job on my Rafty.

scant":1bhp519u said:
sunchaser":1bhp519u said:
:shock: Sorry but white porcs look awful!

I'll probably get flamed for posting this :oops:

tell greg herbold after winning the 1990 worlds on a set apparently he stocked up his garage with them..

infact screw the tyres, HOW MUCH is the lego making! holy crAp!

Double what I paid for it a couple of years back! I've a fair few more in that series too. Would be worth £250+ if it was still sealed in the box. Lego is a sound investment if you buy the right sets, tricky to know what's going to get removed from the range and become sought after though. Also need to sell it on before they re-release it and the value drops.

My habit of being extremely careful with looking after stuff seems to pay off quite well when flogging it!

I'm tempted to have a bid :oops:

Black GT Psyclone.. White Porcs.. White Flite [I have].. :twisted:

GBP102.. Not a bad ROI there.. :shock:

Was the winner someone from here?

I wasn't but I am now.
Looking for birthday & xmas presents. He wants a bike museum but will have to settle for the tyres for now! Great site though. Will save me hours of searching.

Latest posts

Back