yamaha bmx

bmxbandit

Dirt Disciple
a freind of mine has a yamaha bmx thing that we used to love riding when we were kids and it was past on to him by his older brother, beleived to be 70`s early 80`s it is white with red stickers only has rear suspension wide wheels and tires, drum brakes and only 200 ever made, i have been trying to make him part with it for years as i cant stand the thought of it being sat in a stable wasting away when i could bring it back to its former glory

yamaha

i`m not sure as i havent seen it for a while but its deffinately sum type of bmx with chain and crank to describe it sounds like the type with an engine, quite heavy too its made out of steel and you have to build up sum steam to get it goin, its great fun offroad but i think there is no damping in the rear shock as its quite bouncy with what feels like 4inchs of travel

hey nice bike! but its not the 1 i was thinking of that only has 1 shock similar giant atx 970 mountain bike and only 200 were ever made, thats a cool ride you have there though.. deffinately worthy of these pages

Back