Something from the retrobike gallery

Cannabis debate aside is that what it is? Shows how naive I am - thought it was a pine cone which had been in the snow :LOL:

John":74w488bo said:
Cannabis debate aside is that what it is? Shows how naive I am - thought it was a pine cone which had been in the snow :LOL:

Its not cannabis but appears to be a lump of moss, the true crime committed here is nobody has mentioned pic 3 or since were on high horses no one has a helmet in pic 2 :LOL:

kaiser":22ohs07i said:
John":22ohs07i said:

Its not cannabis but appears to be a lump of moss, the true crime committed here is nobody has mentioned pic 3 or since were on high horses no one has a helmet in pic 2 :LOL:
got my resident expert the kid next door to check as he called it "that looks like some good green shit" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: so defo "green" i dont drink or smoke or drugs dont see the point in getting off my face was ok at 16 but got bored by 18 and stopped PS i ain't boring before any one starts ok

John":1p9rjmy7 said:

Guess you don't mean snow as in another word for cocaine then!!! Cannot believe you life has been so sheltered!!!

Just for your info the white "snow" is infact THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) crystals. Which is the active chemical in weed, and the reason for 75% of Ginsters annual turnover!!!

Jim

Oh and Cannondale King is your neighbour a Doozer? And did you eat his tiny sugary scaffolding? Always thought that was a bit mean!!

jim-laden":3u84ut0n said:
Guess you don't mean snow as in another word for cocaine then!!! Cannot believe you life has been so sheltered!!!

Word up Snoop Dogg :LOL:
You obviously know me well, the 'hardest; thing I've ever taken is a bourbon biscuit - maybe I should be chasing the dragon with you and Zammo.

I thought it was horse poo, but then I remember standing on the steps of my Uni club and not understanding what the pretty blonde (with 2 big friends standing close by) meant when she asked if I wanted to go on a trip...

If we are in trouble for posting attachments, could we please have a quick 'sticky' about how to link to pics in the gallery, pretty please John, with sugar on???

I still can't find my user gallery going through the g2img link...

South Bound":hr04vbk6 said:
I thought it was horse poo, but then I remember standing on the steps of my Uni club and not understanding what the pretty blonde (with 2 big friends standing close by) meant when she asked if I wanted to go on a trip...

If we are in trouble for posting attachments, could we please have a quick 'sticky' about how to link to pics in the gallery, pretty please John, with sugar on???

I still can't find my user gallery going through the g2img link...

Was the girl attractive or not? And was she wearing a Grateful Dead t-shirt?

That aside there's a FAQ for posting in the gallery here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3771

The g2img button is working fine for me.
main.php

Let me know what problem you're having.

Nobodys in trouble for using the attachments - just trawling though some of them. On a more serious note if the mysterious pine cone/piece of moss really is cannabis would be interested to know why it's been attached to the forum. In balance would prefer people didn't use it for hosting pictures like that...

John, just had another play and discovered the trick to your list of user accounts - there are 2 lists following on from each other. Soz mate, I was looking at the second list of 's' accounts where I did not appear.
main.php

Just to show I can! Bye bye purple decals and drop outs...

South Bound":2vudznqf said:
John, just had another play and discovered the trick to your list of user accounts - there are 2 lists following on from each other. Soz mate, I was looking at the second list of 's' accounts where I did not appear.
main.php

Just to show I can! Bye bye purple decals and drop outs...
Yes, maybe I should update the FAQ. Not clear the list is case sensitive.

Back