1994 Team Evian Schwinn Homegrown - Ruthie Matthes Tribute

Wow, real top draw stuff once again Mike.

Others should take a leaf out of your book, sometimes simple and uber clean wins the day!

John":1k531zqo said:

Others should take a leaf out of your book, sometimes simple and uber clean wins the day!

This thread woke up :) Thanks JV and everyone else! Its cool that its done... but I'm tired of race replicas. Next one out should have plenty of bling.

Re: 1994 Team Evian Schwinn Homegrown - Ruthie Matthes Tribu

ameybrook":30j27swr said:
*The stem is mystery to me. I've yet to find a pic to confirm what the team spec'd during the season. At worlds, the stem on Chauntal Daucort's bike is champaign-colored. So this works fine for me.

Mike, I saw an evian ad in an old MBA today, both bikes had control tech stems. a mates asked me to scan in the wtb toggle cam instructions, so if I ever get the time to work out the scanner I'll add this to the list :LOL:

Re: 1994 Team Evian Schwinn Homegrown - Ruthie Matthes Tribu

scant":22dpqpaz said:
Mike, I saw an evian ad in an old MBA today, both bikes had control tech stems. a mates asked me to scan in the wtb toggle cam instructions, so if I ever get the time to work out the scanner I'll add this to the list :LOL:

I've got like five of thes I could use too. Oh well, pictures taken, not worth fussing with. Not like its going to be the difference between 1 and 2nd in BOTM ;)

scant":2nx5i4gb said:
i didnt say you had to change it mike, just trying to help solve your "mystery" ;)

No I'm glad actually. Bugged me for months.

FYI in case anyone reads this three years from now and cares.. Chris Herting says he didn't build any of these.

ameybrook":2t6nieup said:
John":2t6nieup said:

This thread woke up :) Thanks JV and everyone else! Its cool that its done... but I'm tired of race replicas. Next one out should have plenty of bling.

Look forward to seeing something a little more 'Liberace' ;)

You're right about BoTM - more's the pity.

Back