Show us your..... Haro's!!

Wow! :cool:

I didn't know Haro made a Titanium e-Stay. Now that I know, I have to get one!

What kind of tires? I can't find purple tires with an MTB tread to save my life! :(

incorrigible":f7rmemx5 said:
What kind of tires? I can't find purple tires with an MTB tread to save my life! :(
Found ‘em! Thanks Mr. K!

Macaw tires.
http://bikejerksmpls.blogspot.com/2010/ ... e-add.html

If you’re anything like me, you’ll have to carefully scrutinize every square inch of this image to find the MTB tires in the photo, because they’re not readily noticeable.

I had to study this image for at least a couple of hours before I was finally able to discover them! ;) :LOL: I think I almost went blind from staring so intensely! :shock: :cool: :LOL: In fact, somebody told me you can see the ocean in that image, but I still can't find it, and believe me, I've looked.

Attachments

• Macaw MTB Tire Ad.jpg
    Macaw MTB Tire Ad.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2,376
I found a blue Haro Extreme with the chrome fork a few months back, and I just picked up a 94 Haro Extreme, so now I think have all but one of the Haro e-stay variants.

Hey Mr. K! Wanna sell that ti frame? ;)

Some of these bikes are real beaters, but they are all restoreable. The blue one is all-original and in cherry condition except that the stitching that holds the saddle material on seems to be loosening.

Attachments

• Haro e-stay collection.jpg
    Haro e-stay collection.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,066
  • 94 Haro e-stay.jpg
    94 Haro e-stay.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 2,066
  • Haro e-stay with chrome fork.jpg
    Haro e-stay with chrome fork.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 2,066
I'll dig up the thread

Here is Defiant's Ti Haro Extreme (and himself ofc - picture done in OWMTBC '10 - by the event bike was called flexi Haro ;))
IMG_0323.JPG

I also found few matching pics (all about alu front/rear steel version)
from MTB-news.de
haro_extreme.jpg

from forums.mtbr.com
700623d1359601749t-vintage-how-about-1990-haro-extreme-team-scan0265.jpg

700624d1359601749t-vintage-how-about-1990-haro-extreme-team-img_5151.jpg

Hotwheels.":2130n50x said:
Wot no lowly Impulses?
Thanks for reminding me. I've got a nice one that I'm trying to upload pics of, but RB servers aren't cooperating. I've tried several times on several different days, but no luck. File is a jpg that's less than 512 kB, so it's within requirements. I've also just uploaded pics to other threads today, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Perhaps it's a function of how many pics are already posted to this page?

Sorry to derail this thread and turn it into a tech troubleshooting session. :oops:

OK, rant over. Go about your business...

Re:

Bought on the cheap, cleaned and tuned, and sold for a tidy profit. The paint was sun-faded into a hideous two-tone...

excess6.jpg

excess5.jpg

excess3.jpg

excess2.jpg

My new toy - 91 Haro Extreme in neon red
Here's mine 1st ride to check it, now it'll be splitted and builded again from 0

gh1.jpg

gh.jpg

Back