Pedals - M747 XT SPDs, DMR V8s

renaldo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've switched to riding either Time pedals or flatties, so these are now unlikely to ever get used

Bontrager RE-1 in good condition, usual scuffs and scrapes for pedals. Clip in and out feels tighter than on Shimano pedals I've used, don't know if this is normal. Pretty light at 348g per pair on my scales. £25 posted to the UK SOLD
IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3000.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

Shimano M747 XT SPDs. Scuffed on the ends but work well and spin smoothly. £25 posted to the UK
IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

M959 XTR SPDs. Good condition and nice and smooth. £40 posted to the UK SOLD
IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2977.jpg

M636 DX SPDs. Bought these new so I could use SPDs when going for a proper ride but get away with riding in trainers if just popping down the shops :) Good condition, few scuffs to the cages as shown in the photos. £20 posted in the UK. SOLD

DMR V8s in red. These have done very few miles and have only a few scuffs as shown in the photos. Don't feel the smoothest so could probably do with a lube. Come with the original box. £15 posted in the UK

Re: SPDs - M747 XT, M959 XTR, Bontrager RE-1

I am interested in the XTR pedals....however it depends on me selling some road speedplay pedals....btw....any cleats with the pedals?

Re:

Hi

I'll take the Bontrager pedals please . PM me your details ;)

Thanks

Mike

Back