Barneyballbags feedback

Re:

Bought some forks from Mark.
Arrived promptly, well packaged, and are superb condition.
Top chap to deal with.
Many Thanks!

Re:

Hi there,
Just had a near perfect bargain of a thomson seatpost arrive from this chap. Perfect packaging and super quuck delivery. Really helpful emails and photos too...
Mike

Re:

Sold me some nice wheels and disc brakes and has created all sorts of dilemmas for me now. Lovely guy to deal with, and would not hesitate to buy from again :D

Mark was more then helpful getting a quote for shipping to Austria and let me choose from various options. Shipping was lightning fast - safe packaging - the groupset was in perfect nick. A true gentlemen to deal with - Perfect in one word, thanks :D

Re:

just bought a frame from Mark, frame was totally mis-described and as such the price was ridiculous. Also it did not arrive with the parts he promised me would be part of the deal. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I also have an issue with how this frame was packaged.

Mark failed to tell me how mint this frame is, as such he sold it way to cheap.This frame has hardly a mark on it.

Mark also put extra parts into the deal, some carbon bars to be exact that should not have been in there.

The way Mark packaged this frame made me embarrassed, as it was perfectly wrapped with such attention to detail to ensure everything arrived in perfect condition, i now feel ashamed as to how i have previously packaged parts i have sent to others.

I would have no hesitation in dealing with Mark again, but i fear as he has clearly gone mad given the prices he charges for things , he is nearing mental breakdown and this will not be possible in the near future.

Thanks Mark , more than chuffed here

Charlieboy :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: Re:

Charlieboy28":qzv02ak2 said:
just bought a frame from Mark, frame was totally mis-described and as such the price was ridiculous. Also it did not arrive with the parts he promised me would be part of the deal. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I also have an issue with how this frame was packaged.

Mark failed to tell me how mint this frame is, as such he sold it way to cheap.This frame has hardly a mark on it.

Mark also put extra parts into the deal, some carbon bars to be exact that should not have been in there.

The way Mark packaged this frame made me embarrassed, as it was perfectly wrapped with such attention to detail to ensure everything arrived in perfect condition, i now feel ashamed as to how i have previously packaged parts i have sent to others.

I would have no hesitation in dealing with Mark again, but i fear as he has clearly gone mad given the prices he charges for things , he is nearing mental breakdown and this will not be possible in the near future.

Thanks Mark , more than chuffed here

Charlieboy :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Best...Feedback...Ever... :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers mate :D

Thanks to mark i now have another bike to build,parts to buy,time to spend and space to find to keep it.................

that's because its a spiffing frame :D

Thanks mate, highly recommended :cool:

Niall.

Mark had to pay a ridiculous price to post a wheelset to me,way more than what he quoted initially.He stuck to his word and his initial price leaving him quite a few quid out of pocket.Refreshing to deal with a man that considers his word his bond and will not bullshit you around.Top man.

Back