Bacon Sandwich

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Went out and got rattled last night with my brother. Now I know why drinking on a School Night is a bad idea.. :cry:

I'm sure I used to get away with it, but approaching 32 and it seems I no longer can.. My body hates me today.. Time for a Bacon Sandwich ;)

Sausage, egg & bacon butty covered in brown sauce has always cured that for me ;)

you've just got to watch that the egg yolk doesn't dribble down your shirt though :!:

Try dioralite sachets. One before going out and one before going to bed. As hangovers entail most of the downsides of having the squits (dehydration, loss of salts), they work wonders.

jez-2-many-bikes":2xcby438 said:
Coke and a fag for me.
:(

Not sure I'd recommend class 'A' drugs and homosexual activity as a hangover cure but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

;)

Someone suggested a pint of Ribena before going to bed. I keep meaning to try it, but just somehow seem to go from standing at the bar to waking up with a headache the next morning. And the difficulty is always keeping non-alcoholic liquids down.

..it gets worse..

Apparently I tried to get into bed with my girlfriend.. with half a Kebab in one hand. Presumably the other half was in my mouth.. I was told to go sit in the lounge and finish it off.. Eesh..

Coke's are always a great one - sugar, salt and fat; the three basic food groups.

Russell":38jbn68y said:
jez-2-many-bikes":38jbn68y said:
Coke and a fag for me.
Not sure I'd recommend class 'A' drugs and homosexual activity as a hangover cure but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Hahahaha :LOL:

Latest posts

Back