USE

I've got an old Titanium post for my Clockwork re-build (Top clamps still available as spares from Chain reaction) but I'm looking for the Multi coloured USE sticker to replace the old worn off one - any ideas?

I have one of the first SSP suspension seatposts, it stopped working about six years after I got it and USE sent all the replacement bits, a rubber boot plus some stickers FOC.......it's still going strong today, in fact I'm going to use it on my latest build!

Stu

had to tighten the 5mm (or maybe 4mm) bolts on my use post that much
that i bent the clamps made newer bigger (stronger)ones 2 weeks later
some btard stole me seat/post out side woolies
it was purple it was with polished seat clamps.......

I have an anodised blue USE seatpost 350mm like one of those in the photo above - how much do you think it's worth as I might be selling it? Cheers. PS It's in reasonable nick, anodising has faded a bit below insertion, a few 'tidemarks'.

There was a copy of that 'catalogue' in the box with the forks I had.
They did make some vary lovely stuff back then, I had the forks, post, bars and bar ends on my GT.

I'd love to get hold of another set of those original forks. :cool:

Had a Ti post on my '93 Team Marin. It got nicked along with the whole Marin. I love my Pace but I still miss that Marin!

The post smoothed out loads of the bumps, along with the flite.
I have the aluminium version on my road bike.

Anyone want a NOS pair of Team Marin forks I still have them!

Re:

orange71":fiexo48p said:
I have an anodised blue USE seatpost 350mm like one of those in the photo above - how much do you think it's worth as I might be selling it? Cheers. PS It's in reasonable nick, anodising has faded a bit below insertion, a few 'tidemarks'.

Hi I bought a USE alloy post in blue in its packaging brand new for 30 quid, I think if you put it up for 25 pound you should get it. If in decent condition. :cool:

Back