boy"O"boy":3kcoq2cf said:
TheGreenRabbit":3kcoq2cf said:
OK I think we are getting close to a second 4 man retrobike team so far

TheGreenRabbit
cchris2lou
slinky182

we need one more, any one ?

I'm up for it if you need another rider. :D
Rode the last 2 D2D's and our work team don't look like getting their act together :? ... so I don't want to miss out on this one like we did MM.

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

with Chris out due to not getting his wife port stamped, with Boy"O"boy in we still need one more, any takers ?

TheGreenRabbit":2m5vwdh2 said:
boy"O"boy":2m5vwdh2 said:
TheGreenRabbit":2m5vwdh2 said:

TheGreenRabbit
cchris2lou
slinky182

Rode the last 2 D2D's and our work team don't look like getting their act together :? ... so I don't want to miss out on this one like we did MM.

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

with Chris out due to not getting his wife port stamped, with Boy"O"boy in we still need one more, any takers ?

am i doing this one i can't remember? Nor can i remember if i already asked this!

TheGreenRabbit":17tujasv said:
boy"O"boy":17tujasv said:
TheGreenRabbit":17tujasv said:

TheGreenRabbit
cchris2lou
slinky182

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

I'm going to say yes before I think about it too much.. Count me in. The perfect excuse to justify buying new lights.

After an aborted attempt to enter this with a few from my local group I'm up for joining in a team of four, as it was mentioned at the Thetford meet that there were places going spare.
Did it as a team of three in 2005 which was hard work, though my DIY LED lights will be much better than the 10+5W halogens I was running then.
I'll be in Afan the weekend before, so I'll have to try even harder than normal to avoid injuries...

d2d

Any progress on retrobike team #2 :?:

I'm happy to book if there is another 3 willing retrobikers. It's filling up fast and I don't want to miss this one!

Anyone :?:

Cheers y'all
boy"O"boy

SPESHMIKE told me tonight that he'd be up for coming, so I'm sure he would ride if told to ;)

Cheers Pickle :D .....you still riding the pairs with MCK?

Okay. working back through the thread to get a retrobike team #2 together, the interested riders were...

boy"O"boy
Heathy
SLINKY182
Thegreenrabbit
neil_j
Speshmike

Anyone who is deffo up for this PM me your (real)name and DOB by friday and I'll book the team Friday PM. I'm happy to pay and sort the finances later. Don't want to be left without a ride for this year d2d and would be great to do it within the safe bosom of Retrobike!

Cheers y'all
boy"O"boy :D

boy"O"boy":203uspcd said:
Okay. working back through the thread to get a retrobike team #2 together, the interested riders were...

Boy O Boy

You'll need to enter as Team #3/C

Pickle and I are racing in a team of 4 now with Heathy and 'the mysterious Birdman'. :D

I know Neil_J is up for a ride so likes like you could pull a team together.

I've already arranged for use of Retrobike banners from the Guvnor. Looks like we could have quite a presence at Dusk to Dawn. :cool:

Latest posts

Back