MacRetro Mini Meet Carron Valley 1030am, Hit Trail 11am.

Cool. Cheers for that. Should be ok for it then. Bit of a hike, but never mind :)

P20":3da0hsn6 said:
Cool. Cheers for that. Should be ok for it then. Bit of a hike, but never mind :)
It'll be worth it, velo turns up with his bike on his moped :)

clockworkgazz":1we5uhl3 said:
Never mind that how impessive would it be if he turned up on his bike with the moped on the back! :shock: :LOL:

Don't give him ideas :LOL:

I could turn up on my motor scooter, with my old pedal moped on the back and my bike on the moped !!!!!!!!!!!

Nah it'll never work I'd need a bigger scooter to shift that lot..........now theres an idea ;)

Might be a new face at CV as Jimihendrix off this site says he'll try to show. He's coming from Glasgow and might need a lift if any of you west coasters could oblige if need be !

Things are looking up :D

I may be able to help out with a lift, Me and caboose will be coming from glasgow (poss another too) and I Have a bike rack that can take 3 bikes and poss one in the boot, Please contact me before tomorrow afternoon to arrange as I'm off with the clockwork to the lakes for a week and will only be back late next sat.

You are in paisley Jimmy? Whereabouts would be good for you? 2 clockworks or is it the new E?

I could help with the ferrying too, no bike carrier but can take bodys, bags, bodybags, wheels, sweeties and soforth...

kaiser are you coming up from girvin? If you want to take the one car you could drop in killie and we could head up in my car, save the planet and all that?

Sorry guys, only just got back to this thread :oops: , will have my brother in laws black Taxi cab next weekend which is great for a bike, just open the back door and throw it in :D

Will sort out a new helmet during the week too so look forward to being there on sunday with the Clockwork ;) .

Back