Finaly I've got it! Scott Pro Evolution '91 UPDATED pg6

Marvelous job and the gear you chosen goes well with it. Really like Scott bikes around that period.

That is a fantastic looking like and a collection of parts I would love to have.

Great job. :cool:

Thank You for opinions :)

Now Evo is having new pedals - I removed M737's (as I wrote before they were not a part of this project) and instal black Ritcheys

Clipboard01.jpg

Now I can tell it's 100% non-shimano build :)

skolioza":1tvd8ffe said:
Pro Evo is having shorter rear triangle to Boulder for example, so it's uphilling a little bit easier ;)

i have ridden with you, you don't need any help on the hills!!!

:D

Re: Finaly I've got it! Scott Pro Evolution '91 FINISHED pg4

Few mods of Pro Evo:

Tioga Psycho 1,95 (preety fat!)
Clipboard03.jpg

Ritchey Megabite 2,1
Clipboard04.jpg

Panaracer Magic 2,0+1,9+NOS grips (poor light in that pics...)
Clipboard06.jpg

Clipboard08.jpg

Re:

Awesome project and it really makes a great change to see some lovely Suntour instead of the usual
Shimano :cool: ..

I really love this bike! Those top pull Suntour front mechs aren't easy to find, right? While I love those Suntour brakes, especially the Pedersen SE rear one, may I suggest you look for some original Scott Pedersen versions instead? Scott equipped some of their bikes with these brakes, that would suit yours definitely well!

Thanks
I had no problem with front mech as my friend had it in his bike - I just swap with him for XTR M901 (so it wasn't cheap for me, but it was one of last missing pieces to this build)
About brakes - Scott/Pedersen brakes I've seen in '92 Super Evolution as an oryginal equipment, so I decide to put them to mine '91 Super Evo (I like painting sheme much more than '92, that's why I built that one)
Clipboard03.jpg

In here I just want to have nearly full XC Pro gruppo...

Back