Grafton shifter perches, NOS. SOLD

Vinevo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
I was looking for a swap but now for sale. As title, black anodised, new old stock, 23.9mm diameter clamp size.

£175 posted in UK, please ask if outside of UK. SOLD at £170 on eBay.

Reply here then send me a PM please.

Cheers, Ash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 563
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 564
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 563
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 563
Re: Grafton Moonhead M900 shifter perches NOS

No James, two, I Googled it once and found some info on it. If none crop up I will look at packing them out, we use aluminium shimming material at work on various aircraft alignment applications which will be ideal but trying to avoid the faff!

Re:

Really need these for a project I want to get on with, any colour will do and scratches not important, anyone?

Re:

Not to sound like an obvious bonehead but couldn't you use a strip of rubber slightly narrower than the clamp for the sake of 1.5mm? Could probably get away with double sided taping small squares of rubber on to the inside of the clamp... prob not the most helpful reply if you're looking for a clamp in the right size but I think there's a solution other than aluminium sleeves or a swap... :?

Re:

Thanks for input, it's my make do for now plan if I get to that stage of the build and nothings turned up, cheers.

Re:

I think that Peter sold his last examples on Ebay a few months ago on Ebay and there were already no more in 22,5 mm diameter in black.
Remains the possibility to buy the last Grafton perches to Mr Grafton and if he has no more in black, make them repainted in Black.
I hope you will be lucky to find somebody who keeps one.
It would be a nice idea to re-product a new serial. They are very useful !

Back