Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

I may well be out for a ride Sunday morning - it depends whether I manage to get some work done on the bikes in the next couple of days.

I'll be off out round Leeds/Bradford area if anyone fancies joining me , probably Sun midday but I'm flexible at the mo .
Matthew

Whos up for what on sunday then, chris can play out but isnt right well still, what about our newport/holme-on-spalding moor loop again chris?

Or will that be too long/too muddy by now?

Long shot but does anyone fancy Sherwood Pines bike park on either 15th, 16th or 17th Jan? A bit of light downhill and attempt a few of the dirt jumps?

Re:

I'm planning a longish distance road ride tomorrow morning if anyone fancies joining me. It'll be an early start (7-7:30) as I'm aiming to be back for lunchtime and decent mileage, but let me know if you want more details. I'm planning on setting off from Cottingham and heading north, but I can detour to meet anyone en route if you want.

Re:

Hi Will, we are riding a nice route on Sunday morning if you are free?

Thanks for babysitting my Marin too, hope it behaved ;)

Thank you for the loan of the Marin, it's a lovely bike to ride.

Unfortunately I'm helping someone out with a photoshoot Sunday, hence thinking I'll get some miles in tomorrow. I'll definitely make it out soon though (probably needing to borrow a bike!).

I bet you all wish you'd come now:

http://www.strava.com/activities/129496 ... gxMTA%253D

Only took one photo, north of Castle Howard:

Rounding+Castle+Howard.jpg

An knowing you it was all done on a fixed single speed with the brakes on full ...dragging a car behind you....whilst you supped pints of ale....

Back