Looks tat, but rides like you wouldn't believe

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this last September as frame+fork only off ebay as it was cheap but looked nicely built ;)

It was supposed to be for the OH but she got a Pinarello without telling me :shock: I was bored yesterday evening so started putting some bits on it :) then a few more and before I knew it, it was finished :)

Took it for a quick spin this morning and came back 55 miles later knackered but grinning from ear to ear :LOL:

Its the most comfortable and flickable ( made up word ) bike I've ever ridden :) its fillet brazed, Columbus Nemo and built by Jeff Bruce :?:

The only thing I can find out about him is that he built the track frames for the Welsh squad at a commonwealth games once :?

With a hotch potch of bits its built very easily into a 16lb ish bike ;) can't do pics of it now as I'm on a crap PC that crashes as soon as I try and load pics onto it :?

But here's the ebay pic I bought it from ;)

jb1.jpg

Alright perhaps tat was a little harsh :LOL: must say I'm still very impressed with it but the REALLY!! close tolerances are a bit scary :shock: but even when honking out of the saddle nothing touches ;)

This is it now ;) A nice Ultegra Octalink chainset is on the way which I think will look a lot nicer :)

jb.jpg

Nemo is a really nice tubeset, probably perfect for your weight if you ride a frame that sort of size. Looks very nicely put together too (I'll let you off for all those modern parts!)

Back