Cable end clamps

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Does anybody know where I can pick one or some of the attached up please? I need them to do the brake cable on my Pace forks so it can sit in the rocker :oops:

I've found some in the US (where the picture is from) but I need them pretty quickly.

Ta

Attachments

• $T2eC16ZHJHUFFf(uEbsyBR,yQElZog~~60_3.JPG
    $T2eC16ZHJHUFFf(uEbsyBR,yQElZog~~60_3.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 516
Re:

Member: justbackdated has some I was speaking to him this morning about them.
If you mention it was me who told you as he might be saving them all for me as I haven't had time to reply yet.

Re: Re:

Rampage":3f0opfd5 said:
Member: justbackdated has some I was speaking to him this morning about them.
If you mention it was me who told you as he might be saving them all for me as I haven't had time to reply yet.

I know Tim. I'll ask him.

Thank you

Search 'solderless nipple' in cycling on ebay. you might need to get an appropriate grub screw, but they're pennies.

This is the type of fitting id expect to see supplied by fencing suppliers or that line(no pun) or wire.... er type things :?

Look towards architectural fittings also. im sure ive seen something like that in one of my fittings catalogs :?

Giom6":dqugobs9 said:
Does anybody know where I can pick one or some of the attached up please? I need them to do the brake cable on my Pace forks so it can sit in the rocker :oops:

I've found some in the US (where the picture is from) but I need them pretty quickly.

Ta

Is this all that is needed to get the brakes to work on the rocker? I have said rocker but when i look at it i can't figure for the life of me how it works. :oops: :facepalm:

Re:

As an alternative if you cannot find bike specific items you could always do a search for "Shopkit".

These people make the tension wire type display systems you often see in estate agents windows and have all sorts of fittings similar to this of all sizes.

Might get you out of a fix short term?

Back