MacRetro Mini Meet Carron Valley 1030am, Hit Trail 11am.

I'll be on my Royce Union 8TD hardtail circa 1998 with period correct RST 461 NOS suspension fork !

That aside every other component is no way period correct such as deore thumbies, suntour rear mech. cheapo v-brakes etc. The underdog bike is up for a run and straining at the leash ;)

Must get the forks used in anger first as they are straight out the box stiff and need bedding in.

'The Ken' will be pleased to know this bike is dull coloured and won't mess with his camera if he brings it.

Cheers

awaycaboose...............massi

velo............................Royce union hardtail

Kaiser........................c'dale singlespeed rigid

awaycaboose did you say the massi was a full susser?

Will bring the proflex to save the wrists, and the massi is a hard tail and a lurverly frame IMO.

Attachments

• beast1.jpg
    beast1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,398
awaycaboose...............massi hardtail

velo............................Royce union hardtail

Kaiser........................c'dale singlespeed rigid

clockworkgazz.............dirty beast full sussies

:LOL:

Have to say, will always prefer a rigid bike, but I can hammer the beast at CV so is a good chance to give the squeaky old girl a run out, however you will have to wait for me at the top as she climbs like a brick :roll:

Cool Beast,

Did not realise Girvin did conventional forks, thought they only did those multi link single shock thingies.

Look forward to seeing it.

Davedownhill is coming along on Sunday on his very non retro intense full bouncer.

Still don't know about Stewart.

Starting to look promising !

kaiser":1qe1j87q said:
What about P20? He was thinking of coming.
Is this still on for the weekend 19/20th July? Then probably :D
Can we have the details on the 1st post as there's now 5 pages to trawl through and find out details. Ta ;)

P20":t3m9wjhv said:
kaiser":t3m9wjhv said:
What about P20? He was thinking of coming.
Is this still on for the weekend 19/20th July? Then probably :D
Can we have the details on the 1st post as there's now 5 pages to trawl through and find out details. Ta ;)

For some reason I've been thinking this was this Sunday :roll: anyway P20, velo has updated the details on the OP.

Back