Easy Road Ride. Now on Sunday 6 April.

Re:

Every time I look it has changed the forecast again. They're obviously guessing at the moment. It's still shown as wet, but nowhere near as wet as it was looking.

Will I have my wheels in time? The fixed beckons if I don't! 30 miles of 52 x 15. Will my knees and nadgers explode?

Will THM's prediction of sweat on the road come true?

The kidney beans have just been left to soak. I will need to go out to work after the ride. We'll still have time for the chilli though! There is a shower here as well if the weather does turn out to be rubbish.

It looks like it will be the fixed. I have managed to get my new wheels but the rear seems off to one side in the frame. I have checked the old wheel and although not as bad, it shows the same tendency. I fear the frame is bent.

Iwasgoodonce":2bf7r2tx said:
The kidney beans have just been left to soak. I will need to go out to work after the ride. We'll still have time for the chilli though! There is a shower here as well if the weather does turn out to be rubbish.

It looks like it will be the fixed. I have managed to get my new wheels but the rear seems off to one side in the frame. I have checked the old wheel and although not as bad, it shows the same tendency. I fear the frame is bent.

Moulton it is then!

Jason and Mark....will you be packing tools and pump tomorrow as somewhat inexplicably my employer has gone home with all my spares stuff? So no pump, levers, tubes etc. :facepalm:

Re:

Sunday
A wet and windy day with spells of heavy rain at times, but clearer and cooler conditions will spread from the west by the evening.

Bbc weather

Back