urgent need every one to sign up asap please

cheers guys :cool: :D :D :D :D come on everyone i want to have a retro meet here one day soon and i cant if there gone :cry: :cry: :cry:

mate you want to make the point to the facebook group as someone has pointed out already on there.... There is no point in having 1200 members on the facebook group if only 48 have gone on to sign the offical petition?? :roll:

i assume you have seen haddiscoe lately..there are signs everywhere opposing the damn thing.....ps blame it on the planning office (buncha trafffic wardens in the wrong job methinks)the only way to stop the go ahead is to find some rare plant or bug that lives in the area and prove that its enviorementaly bad for it.in yarmouth they built all those supermarkets with no problem..all those houses in caister on flood lands and marshes that are well known to flood without so much as a complaint....they wont even lose sleep over this (i hate planners can you tell).just dont try to extend your shed by 5 feet cos the paper work they throw at you could be sculpted to make a new trail.the only way to stop them is to make it politically bad for the council to go ahead with it.pps look at the opposition the exstension to the airports get ....but it still goes ahead...humpf.mint says it best i think.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,414
Back