RC100 £650 BIN

Go through the dispute process in Paypal. The return postage will be paid for by the seller (they'll send you a prepaid ParcelForce label).

Just finished going through the dispute process. It seems I'm meant to organise the courier myself, so I'm guessing it is unlikely I'll get any sort of refund. Seems like this might be slightly irrelevant as the address the guy has given no longer exists, in fact the post code no longer exists!

Don't want to take the risk of sending it to no one! Going to try ebay customer services, only two days left until the procedure runs out and I get landed with it.

Finger crossed...

Corduroyboy":3rr5tjfz said:
It's a Pace rear hub. Hang your heads in shame!

Duely hung. It looked to have a far more contoured body and looked to be missing the non-drive side 'hump' that the Pace ones have - hence I thought it was an AC/Kingsbery. Worse bit is I went out to the garage to compare to all of mine (both Pace, Kings and AC), my eye's aint what they were....

There is a load of oddness going on on that bike:

- As Gil mentioned, the royce bb and the mavic mech were both RC200 F1 traits
- The BB is odd as the chainstay spacing is designed for very long Bullseye axles yet you've got a 68/73 BB working with a standard low pro crank
- The frame looked to be resprayed yet you have the cable guides nicely attached still (these snap soon as look at you
- The BB was beautifully faced after the frame was resprayed.

All looks a bit too good to be a 'fred in a shed' conversion. Add that to the fact that the paint is that team black and I reckon you should definately get some info out of Pace if all goes wrong with the hand back. Is there a frame number?

Only thing that points away from it being done by Pace is I would have expected them to retrofit an RC 200 seat collar on it while they did all the other work.

wm4wm4":9pxrbdt4 said:
Just finished going through the dispute process. It seems I'm meant to organise the courier myself, so I'm guessing it is unlikely I'll get any sort of refund. Seems like this might be slightly irrelevant as the address the guy has given no longer exists, in fact the post code no longer exists!

Don't want to take the risk of sending it to no one! Going to try ebay customer services, only two days left until the procedure runs out and I get landed with it.

Finger crossed...

I had this with some very crap fake Oakleys

the return address and name given were not the same as the senders address(written on the back of the original packaging)
And the return address was incomplete (even though provided directly through ebay with a prepaid return label) which menat that parcelforce wouldnt accept it.

Call ebay now and lay it all out and that you cannot return the mis described and faulty item as the seller is willfully providing incorrect details. I got a new label emailed through in an hour and a refund as soon as it was on its way (wont apply here i think)

Cheers Taffy, will give it a go.

These guy stinks of 'dodgy', just hope it isn't a stolen bike that I'm sending back!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back