Retrobike Summer Meet

Scotland is not by default wet, most of England and Wales at the moment is just as wet.

You want dry then emigrate, otherwise thank technology for the powerhose to keep your pride and joy mud free post ride :D

I want to come to a Summer meet, I'm not bothered if it rains, but please do not have it way down South, somewhere in the middle would be good for those on the edge of this splendid isle ! ;)

Cheers all,

Velomaniac

I would do scotland and I'm sure I can force pickle into it too, to hell with the fuel costs we're all going to lose our houses anyway according to the media!

local ride would be cool but i think a proper planned weekend ride would be fantastic,id be up for it pending car show calender :D

this may be better planned for next spring summer tho and make it national?

retrobike lakedistrict tour 09 ??????????? :D

however whenever your ready for a lil meet pickle let us no dude,n congrats for later ;) hope your all doing ace

If it is going to be september i might want to pay you guys a visit ,..august will be a problem

Defiant":1nm3ntei said:
If it is going to be september i might want to pay you guys a visit ,..august will be a problem

One good reason for a southern England meet - get some of the guys across from France, Holland etc?

I would be up for a Southern England meet. Won't be Retro as won't be ready, but would be good to meet some guys. Family commitments mean long distance is a no-no at the moment, especially as I will be riding the C2C in September.

jeez, you guys make it sound like this is some sort of democracy where everyones opinions count! :LOL:

Cannot please all the people all the time, so f^£$ it, come if you want :D
It will rain too - always does. Lashed down in Wales meet, but still had a great ride. Pads, rims, anno took a beating though. And we missed the cafe :twisted: - that won't happen again!

.....going by this thread alone we need Scotland, South, North, August, Sept, sun, rain.... ;).... we try and move the rides about to cater for as many as poss, thanks for support at meets so far. Each one has been fantastic for its own reasons :D

Its the people that make it......

gump":n6pgyew8 said:
jeez, you guys make it sound like this is some sort of democracy where everyones opinions count! :LOL:

Cannot please all the people all the time, so f^£$ it, come if you want :D
It will rain too - always does. Lashed down in Wales meet, but still had a great ride. Pads, rims, anno took a beating though. And we missed the cafe :twisted: - that won't happen again!

.....going by this thread alone we need Scotland, South, North, August, Sept, sun, rain.... ;).... we try and move the rides about to cater for as many as poss, thanks for support at meets so far. Each one has been fantastic for its own reasons :D

Its the people that make it......

As a wise man once said Opinions are like A**holes every one has got one and most are full of . . .

Back