MacRetro Mini Meet Carron Valley 1030am, Hit Trail 11am.

As a bit of a sweetener (for changing the day to sunday) I am getting some official retro-bike tiffin delivered from pickles good wife's farmhouse kitchen. Not quite the hub cafe but if we can orginize a flask of tea we should make a good fist of it :D

Much though the Tiffin cake is fabulous, I cannot eat it, I have a wheat/Gluten allergy.

You'd better bring me some flapjack as promised or I'll get in a huff !!!

Other than that I'll see you lot on Sunday 20th july.

Cheers :D :D :D

If we are all very good, awaycaboose might bring some flapjack from his country kitchen, I hear his better half is a domestic goddess ;)

She asked if we'd like banana and walnut loaf this morning...so if anyone has a preferance then better say now. :)

I also don't cope too well with wheat gluten Velo so I'll ask nicely for some flapjack as well. ;)

That sounds yummy, up for that if eveybody else is. I will try and bring a camera too, good for documenting facial hair and injuries :roll:

Hope you've been cultivating some of your own folicles cg :D

Awaycaboose, I fear this ME has way to many similar symptoms !

Need to work on the beard as the clean shaven look is starting to feel too normal.

Cheers All :D :D

What you guys all riding, I say this cause I am swithering. :?

The proflex is very comfy and you can get a good bit of air but is a "beast" on the climbs.

The Kona hasn't been fully blooded so needs a proper run out and it climbs soooo well, however my wrists will feel it on the downwards sections :?:

Would be nice to know what we all will be riding on the day.

I'm taking the massi 'cos I'm lovin' the suspension and having gears again, however the risers are going back on and combined with the slightly shorter stem off the singlespeed it should be feeling suitably 'core. ;)

Back