View
Hey guys so far we know the following are in Wellington and keen to ride

nporternz
nz'retrobiker
rich
mike_eb
cinderkona

anyone else?? the rollex is a Wellingtonian but cant get in touch with him

A nice easy one i think as i am very out of shape!!!!

Bring a camera and some beer tokens!!!!

Nic

my brother is in Wellington at the mo, if he can hire a bike I'm sure he would be game! will send him a txt....aslong as you don't mind an english yoof joining you?!

Drapoon":ryrhfuhe said:
my brother is in Wellington at the mo, if he can hire a bike I'm sure he would be game! will send him a txt....aslong as you don't mind an english yoof joining you?!

there is at least 2 english people on this ride already!!!

there may be a spare ride somewhere here. I know its a retro ride but he can always use my trance 1 (200:cool: as long as he isnt taller than 6ft

he's 5ft 10ish. That'd be cool Nic, v kind of you. I've sent him a txt so will await a response

This should cheer him up after having passport, cash cards, camera, sunnies etc robbed in a youth hostel in Auckland. I dont know how a fellow traveller could do that to someone in the same situation as them, miles away from home etc :x

Drapoon":3ka0jhbj said:
he's 5ft 10ish. That'd be cool Nic, v kind of you. I've sent him a txt so will await a response

This should cheer him up after having passport, cash cards, camera, sunnies etc robbed in a youth hostel in Auckland. I dont know how a fellow traveller could do that to someone in the same situation as them, miles away from home etc :x

no worries mate!! let me know and i'll add him to the list! we'll even have a spare helmet as its the law here!!!

just moved this to rides forum.. can see why you put it in main as its NZ, so left a shadow there.

New Zealand is a place I like to visit one day, with all that fantastic countryside you have there, please take some pics when you all guys go for that bike ride, it will be interesting to see some, cheers and have fun.

Back