What frame/part/mtb item do you want most in '06?

Ok guys, the majority of the year has passed us by...it's been fun reading back through the thread.

I see some of you have found your most wanted items and others have not.

Still a couple of months left to find that holy grail...good luck!

cheers,

rody

cool thread to dredge up Rody. Be interested to hear how others have faired over the year.

Personally I've managed to get hold of the merckx :D although it's still not quite finished :cry: . As for the klein....well.....i think my problem was wanting to find one 'reasonably priced'.

I found the cranks I wanted , but no GT RTS . Instead I got a M2 and a steal stumpjumper .

Not too bad i guess .

most wanted for 2006

I want a Fat !!! any Fat !!! Buckshaver - anything !! i've bid on about 10 so far and they've all gone for silly money .... I may even offer my Jellbean Salsa ala Carte as part exchange ........ or i could just splash the cash and buy an Independant Fabrication steel Deluxe .... probably the nearest i'm gonna get ! doh

Ransetsu

Ransetsu, I've got a spare yo eddy frame & fork I'd sell if u wanna spend silly big money :D

john, also got a spare klein frame I'd sell if u wanna spend silly big money :D tho thinking about it it'd be too small for you..

Ranetsu - what do you mean Buckshaver anything??? hmmm!!! ;)

Its the best riding Fat unless you are a fat biffer :D

Got the Trimble (well 2 now..other on its way from the states)

...erm...apart from that I think Ive managed to get what I really desired over 2006. Still havent tracked down a pair of blue grafton cantis (to replace the green pauls) but year isnt over yet!

M900 XTR mech and cranks, also had my Orange sprayed the colour I always wanted it to be (only took me 8 years to get around to doing it!) :LOL:

Stick - there's some on Ebay US right now, and I think there's a set for "buy it now." Get ready to shell out some $$!

Managed to get my Fuquay and Santa Cruz built Bontrager so I'm a happy chappy....oh and the purple Paul Love Levers too :D

Back