Fly Shoes

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ditto, only got rid of them because the sole came away on one side. IMO the best sport shoes released.

Still using my SHM-210's, (black pink and green), not smelly and still work after 10 years, who needs more than that! Had some AXO mission2's before that, a bit narrow but lovely... :D

Still using mine to this day! Great shoes but can be a bit uncomfortable on the outside of the foot where the strap connects by the toes - feels a bit pinched sometimes. Only ever really used them on the road or in the dry so they're still in lovely nick too!

Was still using my 1st gen PooBahs up til 6months ago when the sole on one of them snapped! Mind you, carried on using them for another couple of months after that... If I could find some in a size 10 I'd be laughing, great shoes...

Are you listening Nike?! Maybe the manufacturers could do a re-run of the 'classics' - just like they're all doin with trainers at the moment...

Back