Show us your non-retro cars!

d8ean's Ferrari and your Maser share engines right?

Sounds like you spent more on alloy than I on my car :LOL:

Some nice Italian cars here, on Retrobike.

I know that the Dutch were usually quite attracted to Maserati cars. Had maybe to do with that they offered relatively incognito excotics. Fitted better to calvinistic background I think. That changed a bit over the last decade ...and Masers did change too. Better cars and a little more extravagant. I hated their kneefall for the US market with the ugly tail lights on the previous GT, but again they have an impressive line up. Masers can be encountered more and more. What is good of course.

1st issue, original tail lights (the ones I like) :

948911565_bb0b9dcd56_o.jpg

The US kneefall, introduced from marketing perspective tail lights (the ones I disgust) :

444269.jpg

sorry,..we mean the same,..;)
like the 3200 light,..like less the 4200 but still,..love to have (the convertible)

They say not all hair dressers are gay!

But they also say that all hairdressers who also own new minis are as gay as peacock in a floral dress! :shock:

Dont know who they are?

Cheers,Big hairy man Al that likes da ladeees! This bit was added to head off any slures on my straightness after one or two posts of late! ;)

al":2sm05lts said:
They say not all hair dressers are gay!
But they also say that all hairdressers who also own new minis are as gay as peacock in a floral dress! :shock:

Good job I'm not a hairdresser then.. ;)

Back