ARC AS

hairstream

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
This build is going to be a mix of old, new, and old that looks like new. Here is the start. Anoraks... Don't be hate'n. ;)

Attachments

• ARC AS.jpg
    ARC AS.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,065
  • ARC AS 2.jpg
    ARC AS 2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,060
  • ARC AS 3.jpg
    ARC AS 3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 2,060
  • ARC AS 4.jpg
    ARC AS 4.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2,060
LH... it looks awesome. I'm normally not a fan of new decals on old frames... but this works. Cant wait to see the build.

:D

That's all good and well, but we will have to see what Kev thinks. ;)

I picked it up from Spectrum after work yesterday. Put it back together and had these old decals laying around. Decided, what the heck. And, it seemed to kinda work. Wait' till you see the fork... :shock:

I live on Ridge Road. The picture was taken across the street, back side of Garden of the Gods. Personal test track. :)

Cherio mate. ;)

hairstream":2litq7sj said:
I live on Ridge Road. The picture was taken across the street, back side of Garden of the Gods. Personal test track. :)

Cherio mate. ;)

And you want compliments for the bike :roll:

kaiser":14x7vkwz said:
hairstream":14x7vkwz said:

Cherio mate. ;)

And you want compliments for the bike :roll:

Makes you sick doesnt it :LOL: Ohh......to have those trails as your back garden!

Nice frame BTW.....going to be sweet.

hairstream":245lqs54 said:
That's all good and well, but we will have to see what Kev thinks. ;)

when did I become the authority on Yetis? :D

Nice refinish - my favourite ARC colour scheme although not seen an ARC-AS like that. Cool, I alway said it takes balls to be different with retro builds. Have to agree that the modern decals work really well.

Shame about the picture backdrop though. Can't you photoshop the frame onto something more picturesque :LOL:

Back