Martin Pyne's Mini Bike

Nob":57ebypc4 said:
This rear Mech is now on the bike & working a treat. May have to get a different gear lever & anodize this red though later.

For umpteen years, I have always wondered why the adjusting screws are not replaced with smaller, neater, lighter allen key grub screws of appropriate length. This is just the mech to try it IMHO to remove those last two elements of the original ;)

Woz":z76mpzne said:
Nob":z76mpzne said:
This rear Mech is now on the bike & working a treat. May have to get a different gear lever & anodize this red though later.

For umpteen years, I have always wondered why the adjusting screws are not replaced with smaller, neater, lighter allen key grub screws of appropriate length. This is just the mech to try it IMHO to remove those last two elements of the original ;)

I have thought of that a couple of nice red grub screws would go down nicely & using Loctite could do away with the springs so saving a few more grams :)

I may tame this down by using the mech that was originally on the bike with a few additions ?

Holy crap this is beyond gorgeous/brilliant/fantastic/orgasmic/penis hardening.

The bars are amazing.

Thanks for dragging this back up.

I did build up a spare front wheel also as its could to know you still have the skills to build wheels :)
stand3.jpg

stand2.jpg

stand1.jpg

Back