South Bound's Ozone Build - Done for now.

Company used to be Smokestone and made the Bigfoot - were forced to change the name to Ozone and made the CO2. Pretty much the same thing.

Pro Circuit, Shocktec or Quasar... but you could have a long search on your hands, and if you want to actually ride the thing stick with the Manitous or get some early Bombers.

Put the Manitou's on and get on with it.

kaiser":3kcz8xtt said:
USE? Nice and niche to go with the frame. I seem to have an aversion to mixing yank and brit parts :roll:

USE They'll look super cool on that frame. Nice and shiney too, so they'll match good. :cool:

Nearly There...

Couple of pics to update the thread.

Front end put together (impatient, me? Surely not!):
main.php

Cooks nearing completion. Still pitted, but I think as good as I want to make them without squaring off any of the curves to get rid of imperfections. Spider will be painted to suit the end finish:
main.php

Now just waiting on my special order Devolution from Aspire and it can all go together. Frame is clean, but not going to put too much effort into it until I decide which finish I want. Am really thinking a nice light blue will set off the Mani Comps...we shall see.

Just to prove that all the Manitou fans were right, I think it will look the business when done. Still waiting on my Headset, but that is being made for me at CK, and I am going to get this powder coated over the next couple of weeks - just could not resist a quick trial build before sending it away.

Pic is poor, but strangely it was raining again, poxy chuffing country...

main.php

Latest posts

Back