NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Evening,
Is there any news yet on the Malham ride, which I think is planned for the 19th October? I know it's over a month away but my weekends are getting pretty hectic, I've got it pencilled in in my diary but I'd really appreciate knowing if it is definately going ahead.

Rich Aitch":14zfl1on said:
Evening,
Is there any news yet on the Malham ride, which I think is planned for the 19th October? I know it's over a month away but my weekends are getting pretty hectic, I've got it pencilled in in my diary but I'd really appreciate knowing if it is definately going ahead.

Hi Rich

Yes this is going ahead, should be posting the announcement up in the week,

Sorry I,ve only just seen this post.

cheers kaya

get down to the newsagents now;mbr is out this mth
and you get a free dvd how to fix bikes :D
+theres a test of some lecky bikes in my next purchase :facepalm:

WOW, i can't get my £5.95 ready quick enough! As you get a FREE tyre lever too. Once i've got through the 66 out of 78 pages of adverts for the same business as per 5 years ago , i will then intensely read how to 'improve' my riding skills.

In issue 6.....The BEST trail centres!

In issue 24....'How to get the most from your 30 speed!'

And if you can't wait for issue 73.....I will tip you off that it includes pro tips on the best night lights BELOW £400!

I'm just squirming with delight as we all ride at 3am and the trail centre gates are locked by 6pm.

double--- :facepalm:

Hey Marc,

Just to let you know - your link to the regional calendar is the 2013 one.

Took me a while to work out why March 16th was now a Saturday and where the cinder track ride had gone to.

Is MBR really £5.95 now? Very expensive and uncomfortable toilet paper if it is.

Andrew.

mbr is only £4.50 ;and the dvd that's free is all on youtube
anyways I need a dvd on first aid for next time I spanner a bike :facepalm:

kenaltobelli":1mso5omu said:
mbr is only £4.50 ;and the dvd that's free is all on youtube
anyways I need a dvd on first aid for next time I spanner a bike :facepalm:

And make sure to tie the dog up so he can't wonder in to the workshop. ;)

Re:

long shot this;esp with you lot
anyone bought mountain bike uk this mth
its got a free booklet with it about the alps;i would like to have a look at said booklet
but not paying £5 for mag :facepalm:
thinking of having a ride round the alps sometime like :cool:

Re: Re:

kenaltobelli":1iq1jn7d said:
long shot this;esp with you lot
anyone bought mountain bike uk this mth
its got a free booklet with it about the alps;i would like to have a look at said booklet
but not paying £5 for mag :facepalm:
thinking of having a ride round the alps sometime like :cool:

I only by MBUK if it's got a freeby that's worth having. I've looked at this and thought "Nahh". You could always shop lift it...

Back