Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

I have a Prestige from circa 1997 -I think - how can I firnd out more about it ? It's mainly grey with purple to the BB, head tube seat tube ends parts of the frame and has purple bars, mainly Deore LX

Sorry no pics as yet as I stupidly yes stupidly lent it to someone for the last 6 years whod can't have olied it once and it now requires lots of TLC and new components. :cry: :cry: :cry:

boy"O"boy":3nktu9wm said:
Cheers jonnyboy :D
Mine is a wet paint finish too. Do you reckon they'd just airbrush my fade for me or am I looking at a full - on repaint? It hasn't had any lacquer coats yet.:?

Got all the bits. Was hoping to be up and riding in a couple of weeks but had a set back on the graphics too. :( .... got the tif files sorted for an A4 printed sheet and no - one seems to stock that clear, adhesive backed paper. The work order won't be here for another 6-8 weeks :(

boy" :?: "boy

Try this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260257976424&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=016

I've just printed of some for my Kula in Gil_m's absence. OK it's water slide, you'll have to cut them out and then lacquer the frame afterwards, BUT it's quites impresive - err I did cunningly print it of on a very expensive laser printer at work though.. :twisted:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks orangeretro..... that's exactly what I was after :D .... just brought some from your link :cool:

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

orange gurus

what models and years came in the orange and white colour scheme

i got spotted browsing this thread earlier by someone who said "my mate has one of those he's not ridden in years"

i immediately expressed my interest of course

I would say primarily clockworks and prestiges, pre 95 (and 99 of course) and the occasional aluminium 'O'... in fact probably any early orange could have been painted in orange and white.. Might be a bit of a lucky dip, but definetly lucky if you can get it for a good price? It could always be a Townsend though :shock: :(

feller knew what an orange was, so appendages are crossed

i get to see it on monday

X1

orange2.jpg

orange5.jpg

Orange Prestige 1993

Needs more period correct decals bit otherwise looking good - not fully complete yet but thought I'd add the photo

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,604

Latest posts

Back