Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

citrus fruit

Just for Boy"O"Boy :LOL: :LOL:

Some of the Clockworks ;) ;)

Since the piccie the 07(number 2:cool: clockwork has been hit by a ford Ka :cry: :cry: and has a bent downtube :evil: :evil: ..Its in the hands of the insurance companies.. not a happy camper :evil: :evil:

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 3,539
  • muck (3).JPG
    muck (3).JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 3,535
  • My Pictures0003 copy.jpg
    My Pictures0003 copy.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 3,429
Still can't get over the nashers' '94 UNUSED STX!!! Salivating over the keyboard..... I would sell my mother for that! :LOL:

The Gringo's well ffit too. In fact all bikes on the thread are. I've had GT's, Konas, Marins, a Scott (shh) and a Peugeot back in the day but never had an Orange, more's the pity. They must ride really well, seem to have loads of Orange fans here.

One of these days.. :roll:

m@ttster":1lj83vaq said:
Still can't get over the nashers' '94 UNUSED STX!!! Salivating over the keyboard..... I would sell my mother for that! :LOL:

The Gringo's well ffit too. In fact all bikes on the thread are. I've had GT's, Konas, Marins, a Scott (shh) and a Peugeot back in the day but never had an Orange, more's the pity. They must ride really well, seem to have loads of Orange fans here.

One of these days.. :roll:

I still can't get over it. It's like my Chameleon, I just go in the garage and stare at it!

So just how many Oranges in the world have Pace forks on them?

Is it the 'just down the road' effect or are/were they the best forks out there? :cool:

Re: citrus fruit

clockwork davo":283ux6ig said:
Just for Boy"O"Boy :LOL: :LOL:

......excellent :D Loving the photoshop creativity too. The standard continues!

The BOTM really has been the benchmark for my new "O" build. My orange/white fade has just come out of paint and it's not 100% what I'd hoped for. That fade is not easy without airbrushing.
Out of interest/ despair!!.... which company repainted the re - edition clockwork? May have to bite the bullet and get it re-done. Shame, it's spot on apart from the fade and only cost me a donation to Essex Air Ambulance! :D

Cheers all.
boy"O"boy

bob jackson did the paint on the new ones but it's "wet" paint so isn't very tough, i've got a few chips in mine but the finish is great generally.

Cheers jonnyboy :D
Mine is a wet paint finish too. Do you reckon they'd just airbrush my fade for me or am I looking at a full - on repaint? It hasn't had any lacquer coats yet.:?

Got all the bits. Was hoping to be up and riding in a couple of weeks but had a set back on the graphics too. :( .... got the tif files sorted for an A4 printed sheet and no - one seems to stock that clear, adhesive backed paper. The work order won't be here for another 6-8 weeks :(

boy" :?: "boy

cornholio's RC200":6swhbis0 said:
So just how many Oranges in the world have Pace forks on them?

Is it the 'just down the road' effect or are/were they the best forks out there? :cool:

Just 'BECAUSE'. ;)

Back